1. Prepare Oven Fries: Preheat oven to 425°. Slice a thin layer from 1 narrow end of each potato to form a flat surface. Place potato on cutting board, flat-side down; cut potato into 1⁄2-inch-thick slices. Stacking 2 slices at a time, cut slices into 1⁄2-inch-thick pieces. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
2. Line large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or foil. On prepared pan, toss potatoes with oil, seasoning blend and garlic powder; spread potatoes in single layer. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, or until lightly browned and crisp. Sprinkle fries with parsley to serve.
3. Prepare Reuben Sandwiches: In small bowl, combine coleslaw mix, green onions, lemon juice and caraway seeds; toss to combine.
4. Spray 1 side of bread slices with cooking spray. Place 4 bread slices, sprayed side down, on work surface. On each slice of bread, layer 1 slice cheese, 3⁄4 cup coleslaw mixture, 3⁄4 cup turkey and 1 tablespoon dressing. Place remaining bread slices, sprayed side up, over fillings.
5. Preheat griddle over medium heat. Place sandwiches on griddle and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts, turning sandwiches halfway through cooking. Cut each sandwich in half and serve with fries.